Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Spray paint dollar store mirrors


There are all sorts of cool projects using dollar store mirrors on pinterest. I helped my parents with my brother's rehearsal dinner and used the $1 mirrors to put centerpieces on.

I bought six mirrors for $6 from the Dollar Tree. I wish they had a little more detail to them, but oh well.





They had an ugly gold rim so I simply spray painted the rim green (the wedding colors were shades of greens and blues).


Shove paper behind the rim instead of taping off. Much easier.





We then set Ball Jars wrapped with tulle on top of them. Each jar had a regular or floating candle in it.



Easy and cost effective. I plan to eventually repaint the mirrors, connect them, and make one big mirror so that they don't go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment