Sunday, December 28, 2014

Target after Christmas markdown schedule

I scored some great deals during Target's 90% off holiday sale last year and hope to do the same again this year. Here are my guesses as to when they will mark items down and by how much. They are currently at 50% off (food 30% off).

70% off (food 50% off) = December 30th
90% off (food 70% off) = January 4th

Keep in mind that these dates are not a guarantee. They're my best guess based on previous years. Mojo Savings thinks 90% off will happen January 1st this year, but I think that's too early. It's always a good idea to call the store and ask if the markdown has happened especially if you're driving from a ways out. 

Here are some pics I took the day after Christmas just to give you an idea of what you might be able to snatch up.






Stay tuned to my blog, Facebook, and twitter accounts for updated info on these markdowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment