Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter treat bags

I love making up little treat bags around the holidays.

This one is for the girls in my family and includes fingernail polish and Easter candy:


I made a bunch of them with a variety of fingernail polish colors. Most colors are spring/summer colors.


The fingernail polish was free after coupons (use Wet & Wild coupon from RP 4/6/14 - expires 4/18/14). The Easter tags were printed for free from Lolly Jane. I wrapped them with mesh ribbon from Bed Bath & Beyond. I had a ton leftover from our wedding gifts, but you could grab a few yards from their diy wrapping stations.

I made the following popcorn and Easter M&M's bags for my students (I work at a university).



You don't have to spend much on little gifts. Watch sales and use coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment