Friday, February 7, 2014

Free Friday at EcoStore

First Friday of the month = Free Friday at EcoStore. I snatched up these items for, you guessed it, free!



Looking a bit rough, but with some new decorations it will be beautiful. It's even pre-lit.
Liked the design on the tray. Will probably spray paint it. They had mason jar lids which is awesome because we like to can salsa and pickles!

Who doesn't need more storage solutions and shelving? I'll clean this up and paint it.



I didn't take these dressers home, but they could be cute! They need a lot of work, but with some time and patience they'd look great again.


You could even use free paint which means this project would cost you next to nothing!


EcoStore was super busy when I was there so I'm sure the free stuff is picked over, but if you're in the area it might be worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment