This shelf is on a small wall that separates part of the kitchen from the living room.
I actually had all of these items on hand...
- I purchased the mirror from Menards recently. It was originally $64.99, but was marked down to $29.99. It's in the clearance section in the south Lincoln store if you're interested.
- I've had the clock forever. I think it's from Gordmans.
- The flowers were originally a gold and red bouquet in a brown vase. A while back I took out the gold flowers, added in a few more red, and painted the vase black.
- The red lantern is from Shopko. I bought it during their 90% off Christmas clearance. I need to find a candle for it.
- I had the frame on hand, but printed the free striped 8x10 insert from the website Love from the Oven.
Check back tomorrow for a diy Valentine's wreath tutorial.