Thursday, June 19, 2014

Follow me on Facebook, twitter, and Pinterest!

I finally caved in and decided to create facebook and twitter accounts for this blog. Starting today anytime I post something to the blog it will also be posted on the social media sites. I would love, love, love it if you all would follow me!

For Facebook, simply type in DIY Why Spend More or click here. My page looks like this:



For twitter, type in @diywhyspendmore or click here. My page looks like this:


I'm also on Pinterest. You can find me under Jenna Grace. I'm trying to stay consistent so I've uploaded the same photo. I post my blog stuff on the board DIY Why Spend More.



I started uploading pictures with links of my most popular projects on facebook (I still have a lot to upload). I'm hoping it will be an easy way for you to search for specific projects. Remember that you can always use the search bar on the blog too if there is something specific you're looking for. With 214 posts so far I know it might become harder for all of you to find what you want on the blog.

Thank you all so much for your support and for reading this blog! Please bear with me as I try to keep all of these social media avenues up to date. I also have my personal social media pages and manage the pages for my full-time (paying!) job. Let's hope I can keep everything straight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment