Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Julep box arrived

Did any of you order a free Julep box after reading my post last week? If so, did yours come in yet? Mine arrived last night and I'm loving the products. There's still time to order one if you haven't. Just pay $2.99 for shipping. Instructions can be found in this post. Remember to cancel the monthly subscription once your box arrives (if you don't want to automatically be charged for additional monthly boxes).








I tried the pink color and loved it! Time will tell if it holds up well.
While I was painting my nails last night, my husband continued work on our outdoor table. It's coming along nicely. He needs to put the last piece into the top, add the legs, sand it, and apply an outdoor protectant. I'm hoping to have a tutorial for this up by the end of the week... fingers crossed.


We're supposed to get severe weather this afternoon and evening (eek!) so he probably won't be able to work on it tonight. Stay safe, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment