Monday, March 17, 2014

Free 8x10 at Walgreens

Use code MARCH8X10 at checkout to get a free 8x10 print at Walgreens. Pick it up at your local Walgreens to get this deal completely free. Even if you don't need pictures printed right now, these make great gifts!

To get more than one print for free, create a couple different Walgreens accounts with different email addresses. Okay, okay I know that's cheating the system, but it works!

Offer is good through March 19.

Here is one of the prints I'm ordering. The picture is of my dog and I added the caption in Photoshop.



I decided to make my brother and his fiance one as well. They just got a new dog.


Plus, we're going out to eat for my grandma's birthday tonight so I made a collage of photos from 2013 for her.


Like I said... great gift ideas!

UPDATE: I took an old frame, spray painted it, and used it for the picture of my dog. Totally free project!

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment