Friday, April 4, 2014

Craigslist finds...outdoor living

Happy Friday! It's Free Friday at EcoStore today!

We've gotten a few good outdoor deals on Craigslist. I apologize for the pictures. It was so cold and dreary here yesterday. Everything outside was soaked. I didn't really feel like taking pictures last night so I'm using some from a few months ago.

The outdoor couch and table that you see in the pics below was a Craigslist find. We've had them for quite some time so I honestly don't remember how much we paid. It wasn't much especially compared to buying new. Outdoor furniture is so pricey!


Waiting for trick or treaters on Halloween

I liked the decorative detailing on the couch and table. I think my cat does too.
The white patio set that you see to the very right of the following pictures is also a Craigslist find. The chairs rock and swivel which I love. We paid $50 for the three pieces.

We were going to replace the picnic table with a diy outdoor sectional, but I found a patio set on the curb that we're going to redo instead. Watch for that in an upcoming post.

Also, notice the big planters in the above and below pictures. We have three on our deck and two by the garage. We actually bought eight from Craigslist for a steal. I paid $40 for eight making them $5 each. They were still brand new and had the tags on them. They were purchased at Cambell's Nursery for around $300 supposedly. I believe it. Have you ever shopped for big planters? They're pricey!


Now is the time to start looking for outdoor items on Craigslist. Good luck!

(Check out my dining room and living room Craigslist finds if you missed those posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment