Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Marshalls and HomeGoods grand opening tomorrow

HomeGoods is the bomb.com and Lincoln, NE is finally getting one! They're also getting a Marshalls which is similar to TJMaxx, but typically has a bigger men's and shoe department. I used to travel a lot for work and always stopped into HomeGoods stores in the south (FL, KY, AL, TN were my territories), but I could never buy anything because most items couldn't by carried on the plane. Now these stores are on my way home so I can swing by everyday if I want! My husband has been dreading this opening day for months.



They open at 8 a.m. I'm hoping to go after work. I'm sure it'll be a zoo! If you go, let me know what you think!

P.S. The exact address is 2933 Crescent Drive, Lincoln NE.

No comments:

Post a Comment