Monday, September 29, 2014

90% off outdoor items at Lowe's

Head to the Lowe's clearance section to find pots, patio furniture, etc. up to 90% off! Naturally, it's getting picked over, but there were a few things that caught my eye like this big pot for $3 (originally $29.98). The easiest way to see what is actually available is to enter the store closest to you and then choose the "In Stock: Lowe's of ___" tab.

Lowe's Outdoor Clearance


Update: I ordered the following 12 items for $21.94. This would have cost $219.40 originally! I saved $197.46!! Choose free store pick up to save on shipping.


I might use some of these items for future gifts. Have a friend moving? Grab a pot and a plant for the perfect house warming gift! You can even make up a cute summer gift basket and throw in a citronella candle (I ordered four just for this reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment