Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bath & Body Works haul

Bath & Body Works started their semi-annual sale today. Now is the time to stock up! Do you have any coupons that expired on December 24? If so, you can use them up to three days after they expire so head in tomorrow if you haven't already. If you don't have any coupons handy, print a $10 off $40 one here.

Below is what I purchased and how much it cost me.

I did three separate transactions in order to use more coupons.

These wallflowers are on sale for $6 per two pack. Original price is $12.50. I bought five of them which totaled $30. I then used a $10 off $30 purchase coupon so my total came out to $21.40 ($4.00 each wallflower). I saved $36.00!



In my second transaction, I purchased three candles. The original price was $20 and they were on sale for $10. I used another $10 off $30 coupon so my total was $21.40 ($6.85 each candle). I saved $40.



My last transaction included lotions, hand soaps, body scrub, and a loofah. Once again I used a $10 off $30 coupon. I was able to get hand soap for $.93 (after coupon) and the lotions for $2.12 - 2.54 each. I can live with that! My total for those 13 items was $22.47. I saved $88.25 this round!!



So think of your own household needs and all the gifts you need to buy for the next few months... who doesn't love this stuff?!

No comments:

Post a Comment