Friday, January 10, 2014

Shopko 90% off Christmas continued

Happy Friday! Is it just me or has this been the longest week ever? Here's hoping today goes fast!

I stopped by the two south Shopko's in Lincoln, NE last night to get an idea of what was left. I was surprised that both stores still had several aisles of Christmas items. So if you didn't get there yesterday, I would imagine there will still be plenty tonight and maybe through the weekend. To see what was left in the north 27th store, check out yesterday's post here.

Here are pics from the 27th & Hwy 2 Shopko last night:











These have battery operated lights in them. Cute for a big porch!


I bought these because they could be used all year, but when I got them home I noticed the glass was chipped. Guess I'll have to return them. Bummer.

Here are pics of what the 27th & Pine Lake store looked like last night:





These pet outfits are the best!

It took everything in me not to buy these!
I found these cards right after looking at the pet outfits and had to keep myself from LOLing.
Cupcake/cookie tiers for you bakers out there!




Good for a gift exchange or work gift?




Stocking stuffers?


So there you have it. Plenty of Christmas items at the two south stores. Not sure how the O Street one is looking. Have any of you been there?

No comments:

Post a Comment