Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Neiman Marcus last call extra 40% off everything, extra 60% off clearance

I just received the below email from Neiman Marcus last call. The sale runs through 11/27. If you haven't shopped in their stores or on their website before, they have designer goods for much less. I've purchased Coach loafers and a Michael Kors watch from them for a fraction of the cost.


The extra 60% off clearance is what caught my eye in this email. Check out this high quality Rachel Zoe bag that drops from $350 to $140. The same bag is at Saks Fifth Avenue right now for $247! That's a savings of $107!!


This Resin Cabochon Bracelet in teal drop from $52 to $14.50. There is also a matching statement necklace that goes from $84 to $23.50.


I don't normally spend a lot of money, but if it's a good deal on a high quality item that I can use for a long time - I will splurge. Purchase items that are classic and timeless, not trendy, when buying designer duds.

No comments:

Post a Comment