Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nine West 50% off, plus extra 15% off boots

Nine West is having a great sale right now! A lot of retailers offer $19.99 or $29.99 boots on Black Friday, but I'm not a fan of them. Too cheap looking for my taste (even though I am cheap and don't like to spend much). When it comes to boots and shoes in general, I think it's better to pay a bit more for a higher quality item. It will last you longer and will probably be more comfortable.

Nine West has some nice leather boots. Get 50% off boots and booties and then an additional 15% with code NWEM5. According to Brad's Deals this is one of the best sales they've ever offered.

I really like the following boots in black. The first is originally $169 and is marked down to $84.50. It is $71.82 with the extra 15% off. The second is $179 and marked down to $89.50. The extra discount brings it to $76.07. Shipping is free!

Nine West Counter Boot
Nine West Valcaria
I'm on the hunt for a nice pair of black boots so that's why these caught my eye. There are a lot of brown and camel colors as well. Purses and accessories are on sale too!

No comments:

Post a Comment